Sunday 15 March 2015

EFFORT TO START MY ONLINE BUSINESS

I very obsess to cloth and hijab.  So, I think I need to make cloths and hijabs. Starting I wear my own handmade hijabs and cloths which is jubah, my friends really likes that material I use and the style or design for my dressing. At that time, my friends want to buy it and I was though what if I sell that jubah and hijabs so that I can earn some money to cover my education loans. I made jubah and hijabs for a few designs and colours because it just for a few customers. Day by day, my jubah and hijabs was people talking which they are like my design and the material that I use.  They asked me to made several types, design and colours. At that moment, my close friend give some advise and guide line to me to build up online business. At that same time, I was busy for final examination and my parent does not suggest me to make online business. But, I promise to them that I start my online business when semester break. I sing up Instagram for my Ig shop and I upload my jubah and hijabs. Month by month, my signature jubah and hijabs had increasing in sales especially when Ramadhan. Every people prepared for buy new cloth. I was hired my friend to handle whatsapp, telegram, website and instagram. Based on my experienced, having an online business is a great moment in my life. 
 


1 comment: